Pinterest*

Saturday 21 April 2012

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis.  These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well! 


I thought I would switch up my "friday" post this week, and bring back the Stuff You'll Love, because I've purchased a lot of really awesome products over the past few months and I want to share them with you!



Just in time for Spring NARS  has launched their first ever tinted moisturizer! With this product anyone can achieve a beautiful complexion. This tinted moisturizer has amazing coverage and is a great alternative to the heavy foundations we tend to gravitate to in the winter months. I have actually notice an improvement in my skins condition since switching from Clinique Even Better Makeup {posted about here} to NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, my skin has become much more even, brighter and my acne scares have started to disappear! This formula blends so nicely and naturally that it doesn't look like you have makeup on at all, and you don't even need to apply a loose powder to even out if you don't want to {I do, because that's my crazy comfort zone!}
I love NARS products because they are hypoallergenic which today, I think is a huge positive, and most of their products are made from natural products. This tinted moisturizer is amazing for your skin because it contains antioxidants and mineral waters from the French Polynesian immediately hydrating your skin, and of course is oil free and dermatologist tested!


NARS has released 9 shades, Alaska, Annapurna, Cuba, Finland, Malaga, Polynesia, Seychelles, St Moritz




I know 9 doesn't seem like an extensive collection, considering the variety of skin tones out there today, but because of how amazingly this product blends the match does not need to be exact! I use Finland which is about a shade too light for my "winter" skin tone, but as soon as it's blended in you can't even tell!
I highly recommend this product especially for the spring and summer months where your skin needs to breath and you want your skin to look  and feel lighter! I totally think the $49 price tag is worth the quantity and quality, especially since you don't need to use a lot during the application!


You can purchase NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer at Sephora, The Bay, Holt Renfrew or anywhere NARS products are sold!  Enjoy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment