Pinterest*

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pleated Maxi Skirt Love

The more I see pleated maxi skirts the more I fall in love with them! They seem so versatile, and can transition through the seasons so easily; depending on what shoes you wear and what top you pair with them! I'm on the hunt for the perfect one...{which I'm sure will be difficult since their popular right now!} The problem I have is I'm too short for a maxi anything {I'm 5'5"}....unless I want it dragging on the ground I'd have to wear heels.... here are a few I'm thinking about hunting down, and outfits I love!*


Lauren Conrad Chiffon Skirt: $36 Kohls

ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt: $70 ASOS

Chiffon Skirt Full Length: $52 American Apparel

Wilfred Adagio Skirt: $185 on sale now Aritzia


I love the sheerness through the leg!

So perfect for summer and beaching

Easy transition from summer - fall pairing with a heavier sweater



Perfect pairing with a neutral dress shirt and booties



No comments:

Post a Comment