Pinterest*

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday Favorites*

Happy Friday {the 13th} everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful work week! The last time I posted about my favorites things was back in October {here}. I'm hoping to make this a weekly post {hopefully every Friday} to bring a little fun to the end of a long week! My favorite things might not necessarily be products you can buy in the stores. My goal is to post my five favorite things I've seen or done this week! Lets start..!


Benefit Instant Brow Pencil {in medium}: $26 Sephora


T.Babaton Second Skin Stripe Tank: $36 {sale} Aritzia


 
Sally Hansen Nail Effects - Frock Star: $10 Shoppers Drug Mart


20th Anniversary Christian Louboutin Book: $160 Holt Renfrew


Date Night at Dairy Lane Cafe



Have a great weekend!*


No comments:

Post a Comment