Pinterest*

Friday 27 January 2012

Friday Favorites*

It's FINALLY Friday....I don't know about you but this week went by way too slow...! Here are my 5 favorite things I saw/purchased/did this week! How was your work week? Did it also go by super slow?!*

Thursday morning when I went to use my bronzer....it had shattered into a million tiny pieces {so frustrating} So I've decided to take this opportunity to try out a new bronzer I've heard rave reviews about; Nars Laguna Bronzer! I'm going to get it on my lunch break so I'll let you guys know next week how I like it!


I saw this Rebecca Minkoff bag featured on Lauren Conrad's website and instantly fell in love with the shape, size and colour(s). It's also relativley inexpensive..as far as designer handbags go...$195. Perhaps when I get a new job this can be my congrautlations gift to myself!?


 

















On Sunday I went for brunch with my friend Tamara to a cute little organic cafe called Farm.
This restaurant solely supports local suppliers from around Alberta, who deliver their products right to the front doors of the restaurant {so you know everything is going to be deliciously fresh!} This restaurant also has classic, farm, modern chic decor which we both loved. With big wood tables and classic chandeliers. I think my favorite of all were the cute tea cups and collector spoons!


I HATE to say it....but this movie was amazing! I'm not a Tom Cruise fan at all {I find him extreamly irritating in real life!} But, on Saturday night Jon dragged me to see this and I loved it! We saw it at the IMAX...{which I think might be the only way to see an action packed movie} and it felt as if we were in the movie! The action scene were amazing, Tom Curise was actually really good and I found myself at times gasping in shock and suspense...! I suggest you all go see it!


And of course... the Rachel Roy ankle booties. Enough said.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much for the sweet comment today Amanda!! Made me smile. You're so pretty! :)

    Have an awesome weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Rebecca Minkoff handbag! I have wanted it for a while.. I think it's so chic. Your blog is awesome! Would you like to follow each other?
    Take care!
    Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's such an awesome bag! Such a great colour too! Forsure! I'll add you to my blog roll!
    Thanks for stopping by girl!

    ReplyDelete