Pinterest*

Monday 2 January 2012

WELCOME 2012!

welcome to 2012

welcome to 2012 by vodka-caviar 


Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had an amazing New Years Eve!  We had an amazing {and entertaining} dinner at a Greek Restaurant called The Broken Plate!  Plates were smashing....Ouzo was flowing and we ate the BEST Greek food ever! I don't normally make resolutions, mainly due to the fact I can't keep to them. But the three I have shown above seem pretty attainable. I know it's super cliche to say "I will workout more, or exercise more this year" but I really feel this one is going to happen! Before we moved here I worked at a gym and was working out 4-5 days a week. Since I got a new job going to the gym at the end of the day is honestly the furthest thing from my mind....so getting back into the routine I don't think will be too difficult {especially since we have a wedding in July and looking my best couldn't hurt!} Also, since we have moved here, I feel I've had a pretty negative attitude towards a lot of things {basically because everything here is drastically different and I'm on the fence about a lot of things in this city}, so I feel I need to put more effort into loving {or at least liking} things around the city, places we go and people we meet. I can't promise I'm going to have a total change of heart...but it's worth a try!  What are your resolutions this year?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment