Pinterest*

Sunday 15 January 2012

Trending: Current/Elliott Leopard Stiletto Skinny Jean



I know these Current/Elliott Leopard Stiletto Skinny Jean are a super bold statement!  I love them, and I'm sure I'll buy them....{once I try them on}, I'm just not sure I'd feel comfortable pulling them off?!  I think I prefer the grey leopard print rather than the carmel leopard because they seem more muted and less dramatic...{but they come in an array of colours: grey, carmel,red, pink, blue, mint, sapphire}! I think they look amazing paired with a simple neutral top, sweater or blazer {shown above} and cute booties like {these}, flats like {these} or pumps like {these} {allowing for a day to evening look!}  


What do you think?  Would you wear leopard print skinny jeans?  Do you have a pair?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment