Pinterest*

Tuesday 31 January 2012

..White Girl Problems

So recently one of my good friends turned me onto a blog called White Girl Problems by Babe Walker{and by recently I mean yesterday}, and I have already read  her whole year worth of posts! Babe Walker is this mysterious blogger/author who entered the blogging/writting scene about a year ago, and noone actually knows who she is or what she looks like... the only photo is of the back of her head! {google her...theres NO pictures!}. But she has become widley popular! Her writting and commentary are hystraical, whitty, catty, blunt and amazing! In some sort of way...she's kind of like a real life gossip girl...! Instead of posting gossip, she posts histarical comments and responses to readers e-mails and frequently talks about her posh and chic socalite lifestyle! The book went on sale today at bookstorse and online; you can get it here, here and here!  I went on my lunch break to purchase it...only realizing at the cash that I had left my debit card at home *oops*, but I plan on making the purchase tomorrow! Have you read White Girl Problems?  Did you buy the book today?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment