Pinterest*

Thursday 2 February 2012

butter.

Happy Thursday everyone! So as you all probably know...my lunch breaks consist of "window shopping" and actual shopping most of the week! I love taking a browse through Holt Renfrew to see the new arrivals {and the odd time try beautiful things on!}. Yesterday I wondered into the cosmetics department and found my way over to the butter LONDON nail polish display {click the phone to learn more about butter}.



I've read reviews and seen a lot of publicity around this brand but never knew where to get it! Well I found it! I tried a tester...and was amazed at how smooth and easily the lacquer applied, it also dried quickly and dried with a shine to it! Almost like you applied a top coat shiny. I was sold!  The colours were all beautiful, but I settled on Dahling {$17} from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. The colour seemed to be the most traditional in the collection, with not a lot of edge to it, and I think that's what appealed to me the most {a perfect addition to my collection.} I loved the creamy dusty rose colour with just a hint of raspberry, making this colour the perfect girly pink for every season or occassion! What's your favorite polish brand/colour?!* 



1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this brand before! Loving that deep reddish color its gorgeous! Perfect for valentines day!

    xo. Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete