Pinterest*

Friday 24 February 2012

Friday Favorites*

While I was visiting my friend in Niagara Falls earlier this week we made quick trip over to Buffalo, NY to do some shopping! I really wanted to it hit Jason Wu for Target and Kohl's Department store to see what Lauren Conrad swag they had! I was kind of disappointed with the Jason Wu selection {literally one rack} needless to say we didn't purchase any Jason Wu {I did get a cute Mossimo dress!} However, Kohl's is amazing! If you've never been, go! It's like an American Winner's....but way better! Everything is an additional 20-50% off! It's amazing! Let's just say, I splurged on some Lauren Conrad clothes! Here are my top favorite finds!

LC Lauren Conrad Double Breasted Boyfriend Blazer: original $70 on sale $49


LC Lauren Conrad Tuxedo Blazer: Original $70 on sale $35
{I bought this in black! I love the rouched sleeves}

LC Lauren Conrad Chiffon-Trim Cardigan: original $60 on sale $30
{I bought this colour! The detail is so girly and I LOVE love love the diamond buttons}

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Sheath Chiffon Dress: original $64 on sale $32
{I was so excited when I found this, in my size!}

LC Lauren Conrad Gold Tone Mesh Bow Ring: original $16 on sale $11.20
{I don't normally wear gold, but this ring was too cute to pass up!}

All the above items can be purchased online {Kohl's} or in store!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!*



No comments:

Post a Comment