Pinterest*

Monday 13 February 2012

And the Grammy goes to.....*

So last night was the 54th Grammy Awards...and after waiting an extra 3 hours for it to air on the west coast, I was happily surprised! I thought it was well done! {I could have done without Chris Brown's lip syncing performance and Grammy win}. I also thought the producers of the show did a wonderful job paying tribute to the recent passing of the legendary Whitney Houston. Everything that was said and done was respectful and classy, and it was hard to watch her closest friends fight back the tears on the red carpet. But the show must go on I suppose!

I'm so happy for Adele! Winning a total of 6 awards! That girl deserves it 100%! Her performance was flawless, only solidifying why she deserves these 6 awards! {and I was secretly happy when she beat out Taylor Swift...!} For a complete list of the winners from last night click here!

Worst Performance(s) of the night....Maroon 5, Foster the People and the Beach Boys....it was painful to watch and of course Chris Brown, but that's a given.

Best Performance(s): ADELE obviously! Rihanna and Coldplay! For some reason I loved Katy Perry's new song Part of Me, the whole performance was just one huge dig at Russel Brand and I kind of loved it and loved her for doing it! And I think Bruno Mars killed it!

Anyways, I thought everyone looked stunning last night on the red carpet a few misses *cough* Nikki Minaj...a little too weird for me! But, here are my favorite looks from the night!

Rihanna took my #1 spot! She looked smokin' good! I really have nothing more to say about this look!

I wish I had seen the back of Carrie Underwood's dress on the red carpet. But I thought she looked flawless as usual!

I actually loved Fergie's look....It's the Grammy's! If I had her body, I would wear this too!

I'm happy Katy Perry chose a more mature, put together look for her post-divorce debut! I think she looked stunning!




And of course Adele looked like perfection in her head to toe sparkle! Queen's deserve a lot of sparkle! Her makeup was flawless! I love her exaggerated eyes...

2 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a fan of Rihanna's fashions but she totally nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! She's been doing some weird things lately! But this was the best she's ever looked!

    ReplyDelete