Pinterest*

Sunday 12 February 2012

...the weekend in photos

Just like I predicted this weekend was pretty low key. I'm not feeling even a little bit better so I spent most of the weekend lounging around, reading and getting some Valentine's stuff together {which I won't post until after Valentine's Day}. I did however manage to get to the mall to purchase myself two celebratory pairs of shoes!  I went specifically to Little Burgundy for the hibou Lamerti booties and saw that these Michael Kors pumps in grey patient leather were on sale from $148 to $84.00 with an extra 30% off....I could not resist!  I also swung by Bath & Body Works on my way out and picked up a few 4oz  Slatkin & Co. candles in their new tropical scents! {It was also buy 1 get 1 free!} How was your weekend? It was incredibly sad to hear about the passing of Whitney Houston, but I will dedicate a post to her and the Grammy's tomorrow!*


Michael Kors Minchew Pump: $60 Little Burgundy


hibou Lamerti Booties: $90 Little Burgundy

Tropical Slatkin & Co Candles 4oz: $12.00/each Bath & Body Works

and the rest of my weekend went something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment