Pinterest*

Tuesday 14 February 2012

..love LOVE love*!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're all surrounded by the one/one's you love today! Even if you don't have a romantic/special Valentine this year....don't feel lonely.... make the best of this day and spend it with your bestest friend, your favorite pet, your family or treat yourself!?

This will be Jon and my 2nd Valentine's Day together! Last year...we decided to make sushi and drink Saki! It was so delicious, but we made way too much for just the 2 of us!

{excuse the horrible picture, this was taken on my old Blackberry}

This year, Jon has to work late and I have to pack and get ready for my trip home {TOMORROW!} So...he surprised me last night when I got home from work with a beautiful orchid and a wonderful home made dinner complete with pink sparkling wine! I took a bunch of photos on my camera that I will post later! But for now...


Happy Valentine's Day my loves!  Have the most wonderful day!

x.

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sushi looks divine! wish i could make my own - i always have to buy it ready made :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super easy to make!! Once you get the rolling down...!!

    ReplyDelete