Pinterest*

Friday 10 February 2012

Friday Favorites*

T.G.I.F! This was a pretty interesting week. I was sick {and still am} for the majority, barley pulling half days at work...not sleeping and having a sick puppy and bf has made this week go so slowly. But the good news is....I was offered a new job! This was a huge stress relief! I actually felt like 100 pounds was lifted off my shoulders! In a previous post {here} I told you that myself and 5 other co-workers were being laid off come March 1st. With my upcoming trip to Ontario {5 days!!} I was totally stressed about money and coming back to unemployment! But not anymore! I'm so excited to be able to go back home and not worry about anything! This weekend is shaping up to be pretty low key, I need to get rid of this head cold so I'm not sick when I'm in Ontario. We plan on catching up on sleep, grabbing a few congratulatory Bulldogs from our favorite Mexican restaurant, Julio's Barrio and maybe celebrating an early Valentine's?! But for now here are my favorite things from this past week! Happy weekend everyone!*

Sophia Grace and Rosie rap on Ellen! {Click photo to watch}
Also watch for them on the Grammy's Red Carpet this Sunday!


If you can believe it, I've never had Creme Brulee before Monday night. We went to a French bistro, The Brasserie, as a send off dinner for my bf's mom and I gave in! It was so delicious, with the sweet crispy top and the fresh vanilla beans and fruit! Delicious!


So since I was sick at home all week {and day time T.V sucks} I browsed my video on demand selections and saw this one! One of my best friends would not stop talking about how amazing this movie was a few years back and I never got around to watching it! And she was right! Such a frustrating love story! If you haven't yet...do it!


I saw these Nine West Around Town Pumps on a blog called Fiction, Flight, & Everything Nice  {definitely check it out!} in a cranberry purple, and I fell in love! I couldn't find them on the Nine West website, but Melissa over at the blog sent me the link to Amazon where you can get them {for much cheaper!} I love how they look on her pair with her awesome green sweater!


The Artizia Spring 2012 look-book found it's way into my inbox! Everything looks so girly and wonderful! I can't wait for it to hit stores! {click the photo to browse the collection!)







1 comment:

  1. Sophia Grace and Rosie are basically the cutest children on earth.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete