Pinterest*

Sunday 22 January 2012

Weekend Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I get the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month off from work {which is amazing!} So... I went shopping for a few of the items I posted in my Friday Favorites post, and actually came home with the majority of the things I wanted!

Long Cardigan with Elbow Patch: $39.99 Zara


Sparkle & Fade Textured Waves Mini Skirt: $59 Urban Outfitters

White and Fuchsia Tank: $3.00/each Forever 21
Brown and Black Striped Dress: $14.20 on sale $10 Forever 21
Gold necklaces: $5.50/each Forever 21


Chambray Shirt: $34.94 Old Navy
Reversible Faux Fur Vest: $149 on sale $94 bebe

 I really loved the Steve Madden shoes I posted earlier in the week! They were also on sale....I had to pass them up and wait until my next pay check!  Did you go shopping this weekend?  Did you get any good sales?!*

1 comment:

  1. I love the red skirt! Next time you shop, GET THE BENEFIT HILITER. It is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete