Pinterest*

Thursday 5 January 2012

Thank You!

Now that the holidays are over and things are starting to go back to normal, I was finally able to buy {and write} my Thank You cards today on my lunch break!  Hallmark has such cute cards and a pretty large selection to choose from and a lot of them are on sale right now {which is perfect!}. I like to chose cards that are blank inside, the phrases or notes that are pre-written can be cheesey and so impersonal! I love peronalizing each and every card {time consuming but totally worth it!!} I like sending thank you cards for a few reasons. It's nice to say thank you to the people that remembered you during the holidays {or other special occassions} especially if your far away like we are and were unable to thank them in person! Also, I love recieving cards in the mail, so I'm going to assume everyone else does as well! So sending a  pretty thank you card or note will always make someone happy!*


Thank You Cards:10 for $6.99 Hallmark




No comments:

Post a Comment