Pinterest*

Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Moments...

Last night was the first award show red carpet of the year I was able to catch, and I must say I was not disappointed at all! There were a few misses....but I basically loved the majority of the looks! Here are my favorites from the night! {I must say my biggest question of the night was....where was Ryan?!*}

Elle Macpherson in Zac Posen

Sarah Hyland in Vintage Golce and Gabbana
I think this is probably my favorite from the night!

Charlieze Theron in Chanel

Emma Stone in Lanvin
I loved the colours on her and especially loved the eagle belt!

Jessica Alba in Gucci
I thought she looked stunning. Her skin was glowing and her makeup was perfect

Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli
Perfection.

Kristen Wigg in Bill Bliss
I really liked the simplicity and "hippy chic" of this dress...I just wish it was a different colour?! 
Shailene Woodley in Marchesa
I loved the softness of this dress with the pretty feminine detail at the top.
{Shes come along way from The Secret Life of the American Teenager....}

Nicole Richie in Julian Macdonald

I loved her hair...so classic

Zooey Dechanel in Prada
I thought Zooey looked very Zooey! I wouldn't have chosen this for me but I think its perfect for her right down to her tuxedo painted nails!


Michelle Williams in Jason Wu
I didn't love this but I also didn't hate it!  I think it suites her very well...! It's just not my style...but she looked gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment