Pinterest*

Tuesday 10 January 2012

wedding fever

Jon's cousin is getting married in July on Price Edward Island! Him and his sister have been invited to be in the wedding party so this trip is a must! {it's also doubling as a family reunion/summer vacation} This may sound totally crazy but I have NEVER been to a wedding before.... whenever I tell people that {esp. people my age} they look at me like I have 5 heads. We are so excited to get out of Calgary...visit the east coast {Jon's first time!}, relax on the beach and enjoy what will definitely be a beautiful and epic wedding! Naturally I've started hitting the gym a little bit harder...{beach = bathing suit} and have already started looking for a dress to wear....! Being a 'destination wedding' in the summer and with just close family and friends I can only assume that it's not going to be a black tie affair! So I'm looking for something that is dressy enough for a wedding but something that I can definitely wear again! Here's a few options I've found so far!  What do you think?!*

Alice + Olivia




BCBG Generation & BCBG Maxazaria



























No comments:

Post a Comment