Pinterest*

Monday 23 January 2012

Ombre...ombre...ombre!

When I go home in February, I made a much needed appointment with my hair dresser! {I've tried other stylists here in Calgary, but I just don't feel comfortable} So I'm super excited to change it up a bit! I've been growing my hair for the past 8 months...and I think it's long enough now to try ombre hair colouring! I by no means want anything drastic and overly obvious. I want it to look subtle and natural. Here are a few example of what I'm thinking of and looking for...!

I like the idea of lightening the bottom....

My hair right now is pretty much this dark..so either this colour or Leighton Meesters' colouring would be perfect



Thoughts?!*


1 comment:

  1. Dooo it! It would look so pretty with your colouring*

    ReplyDelete