Pinterest*

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Rachel Roy....

Rachel Roy....




So today on my lunch break I went browsing through the mall...{as I do every lunch break...} I randomly wandered into the Bay to see what the Top Shop section had to offer...and I got sidetracked by the Rachel Roy Spring Shoe Collection! Just like her clothes, her shoes are fun, bright and dramatic! {I instantly fell in love with the hot pink and tan ankle booties with the orange heel shown above} Her clothes are on the more expensive side, but I found her shoes do reasonably priced! Most are under $100 and a few are around the $120-$150 range! Above are a few of my favorites...but you can view the whole collection {here}. I think I'm going to be tempted to purchase the booties with my next pay check...!*

No comments:

Post a Comment