Pinterest*

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just to give you an idea of what I'm currently dealing with....weather wise....


Since Christmas, the temperatures have been in the pluses...which I thought was weird for Canada, especially Calgary; since everyone has told me how freaking cold it gets here....I was ready to put my parka away!  I guess I spoke too soon.... last Sunday it went from +10 to - 15 in a matter of minutes and kept dropping...Last night the temperature reach a ridiculous low of -36 which "felt like" - 49 {picture above} and it feels even colder this morning....are you kidding me?  I wasn't aware that I'm living in the Arctic Tundra.
It's hilarious commuting to work and seeing what people are wearing to keep warm {if it's even possible}, most people look like their about to rob a bank! Here's what I've been wearing lately...*

Northface Arctic Parka in Vintage White
{I honestly feel like a marshmallow sometimes but I have never worn a warmer coat!}




{Best investment I ever made!}




1 comment:

  1. we are SO the same its scary! I have the original sorels, grey TNA parka, same plaid and sweater, canada mittens and and scarf keeping me warm in the mild north of Ontario! xo.km

    ReplyDelete