Pinterest*

Thursday 26 January 2012

an unnecessary lunch time purchase....

Well...it's a weekday...which means....I'm browsing the mall on my lunch break.... {I need a new job that's not attached to the mall...immediately!} Anyways, I need a new pair of shoes for work....my Michael Kors pumps {here} and {here} are getting a little worn down...{I wear them everyday}. And I've looked in pretty much every shoe store out there and cannot make a decision. I'm drawn to plain black pumps....{boring!} or super crazy summer and spring shoes that are not practical right now.  So randomly {again} I wondered into Le Chateau {they are having shoe sale right now}...and instantly gravitated toward a suede and patent leather wedge pump in cranberry! I don't know why but I loved them! They fit perfect and are surprisingly very comfortable...and the best part?  50% OFF!  SOLD!  I love them, and I'm super excited about wearing them! I say this was an unnecessary purchase due to the little fact that in about a month I will be laid off...and it probably wasn't the most money smart decision....but a girls gotta have new shoes!*

Wedge Pump: was $99 $49.99 on sale Le Chateau

2 comments:

  1. hola guapa
    he descubierto tu blog por casualidad, me encantan los zapatos son geniales.
    besos
    http://patricelowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ She says ^^

    Hi I discovered your beautiful blog by chance, I love the shoes are great. http://patricelowcost.blogspot.com kisses

    ReplyDelete