Pinterest*

Monday 9 January 2012

heaven in a bottle!

As you all know from previous posts {here} I've been having a huge issue with my hair being dry since we moved here. I've tried tons of shampoos and conditioners and finally settled on Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco {which works great!} but I still found my hair lacked the shine and smoothness it had living in Ontario. That is until I stumbled upon a little gem called Moroccanoil! I've read and heard great things about this product but never really looked for it {or remembered too} until one day on my lunch break I randomly saw it for sale in a tiny store by my work. Naturally I got excited!  This could be the cure for my dry hair problems! Moroccanoil has a huge selection of products: shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, styling gel, styling cream, light and dark hydrating treatments....it's almost overwhelming. So I chose the smallest bottle they had, which was the Original Moroccanoil Oil Treatment {about 4oz for $14.99} to give it a try. All you need is a dime size of the oil in the palm of your hand...rub together then smooth into your damp hair starting from the roots down to the ends of your hair, then brush through. Immediately you will notice a difference!  Brushing through your hair is effortless...the oil reduces drying time {your hair is basically dry in half the time it normally takes to air dry} and you can instantly tell your hair is much more conditioned and hydrated....it's a miracle worker! I would say my hair now stays shiny and smooth up to 2 - 3 days instead of  just 1. I feel I don't have to splurge on higher end shampoos and conditioners anymore if I spend the $15 on this bottle of Moroccanoil. I'm almost tempted to try the shampoo and conditioner, I'd never have dry hair again!  If your having a dry hair problem or lacking shine, try this, you won't regret it!*



Original Moroccanoil Oil Treatment: $14.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment