Pinterest*

Saturday 22 June 2013

wedding outfit details...

I loved what I wore to Lauren & Ewan's wedding. It was such a fluke that I found this dress. I originally had decided to wear a dress I had purchased from Lulu's for my trip to Vegas, but after chatting with the girls and hearing their choices I decided I needed something a little more fancy. I randomly browsed through RW&CO and found this stunning chiffon and lace maxi dress in coral {here}. As soon as I tried it on it new it was perfect! The price was also perfect...$88! How could I pass that up?! I paired it with a gold clutch {borrowed}, earrings {coach & borrowed} and cuff {from The Bay: $16} and a pair of gold BCBG pumps I had purchased last summer for the wedding we attended in P.E.I.

 Chiffon & Lace Maxi Dress: $88



I decided to get my hair done due to the humidity and the fact that I'm terrible at attempting anything nice with my hair for special occasions!  A friend of mine is a hair stylist and created this beautiful side bun for the day!*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment