Pinterest*

Friday 14 October 2011

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Thierry Mugler - Angel Perfume

Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis.  These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well!

I don't know about you, but I have maybe switched my perfume five or six times since I was 14. I've had everything from Tommy Girl to Ralph by Ralph Lauren {my grade 9 scent}, Dolce & Gabbana True Blue {which got me through high school} to Absolutely Irresistable by Givenchy and Lancome Romance {my 'grown up' univeristy choices}. One day I was browsing the frangrance department at The Bay, and noticed a new eye catching counter I had never seen before. Thierry Mugler. The cases were littered with beautiful blue and silver bottles in the shape of stars. Obviously I was hooked. The perfume is called Angel according to the sales lady. She handed me a sample. Once I tried it, I noticed the scent never really faded throughout the day. It was still as sweet and strong as it was when I sprayed it on in the morning. I was informed when I went back to the store that the fragrance is uniquely designed to release different fragrance notes throughout the day so the scent never really fades, and as an added bonus, the bottles are refillable at any Thierry Mugler counter!  {this is amazing since it is cheaper to refill the bottle than to purchase a new one. $35 25ml bottle}

I love how sweet and subtle the scent is when you first spray it on. It's not over powering like many other perfumes. At first you can smell vanilla and praline....then throughout the day as the scent mixes with your natural oils you get a hint of caramel. For more information on Thierry Mugler products and Angel go {here}. One or two sprits a day is more than enough, and the bottle should last you about a year. I bought the 25ml bottle and I've refilled it twice since I purchased it two years ago!
Trust me on this one. Go to The Bay and get a free sample of Angel, wear it for about a week. If you don't get a least 3 comments a day on how good you smell I will bite my tongue. Out of all the perfumes I have tried in my life, this is #1. It is a high end fragrance so you are paying more then you normally would, but keep in mind the bottle is refillable and you can only purchase Angel two places in Canada. The Bay and Sephora


25ml: $95
50ml: $134

                                                                            
Other popular fragrances by Thierry Mugler which I also really like are, Alien and Womanity. Also only available at The Bay and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment