Pinterest*

Friday 29 June 2012

Friday Favorites!

HAPPY FRIDAY! And to all my fellow Canadians...Happy Canada Day Weekend!!  This will be our 2nd Canada Day in Calgary, and I must say....it's so different from the Canada Day's we're use to in Port Dover or 'up north' cottaging in Ontario.  Holidays like this really make me home sick....BUT...my friends arrive on Tuesday next week for Stampede...so hopefully I don't get too homesick!  For now...here are a few of my favorite things from the past week!  I hope you all have an amazing Canada Day....!*


I recently got a shellac mani and pedi...{and by recently I mean 3 weeks ago} and I LOVE it! I will NEVER get regular nail polish again! I have painted and cleaned my whole apartment, moved apartments, and have gone about my day to day chores and they have NOT chipped...there is just natural nail growth...! Amazing!  I highly recommend, especially for your fingers that not allow nail polish to stay on for more than 3 days MAX!

my new favorite summer body cream! 
Forever Sunshine available at Bath & Body Works


I LOVE these two Kate Spade IPhone cases! $40 each


Canada Day Shooters!


No comments:

Post a Comment