Pinterest*

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wedding Fever: A dress was Chosen!

Back in January I posted about Jon's cousin's wedding {here} that we are going to in PEI this summer, and my options for a dress...! Since I've never been to a wedding {I know...I know} I wanted to get something to making it amazing for me! While I was in Hamilton back in May, I was out shopping with my mom and sister and saw this beautiful purple mullet dress by BCBG and I fell in love. I had to have it....! I drove from Hamilton - Toronto and called every store from Calgary - Edmonton - Vancouver looking for this dress in my size....! I was beginning to think that this dress wasn't even made in a small and was about to settle for a dress that was obviously too big.....{or buy it off Ebay} BUT....one day randomly on my lunch break, I wandered over to the mall just to SEE if MAYBE by CHANCE they had it in my size.....and....low and behold...IT WAS THERE....IN A SMALL and the very LAST dress in the store! I DIED!



I LOVE how flowy the back is, it's so light and summery!  I plan on pairing it was a big gold necklace and strappy gold heels!  I still have to purchase those! And time is running out! {I only have 2 weeks until the wedding} But I'm so relieved that I found the dress I love!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment