Pinterest*

Sunday 5 August 2012

July in Photos!*


Finally! My July in photos post! July was so busy! I had 2 friends and my sister visit from Ontario for the 100th year of the Calgary Stampede which was crazy! Then literally the day everyone left I headed off to P.E.I for a wedding...!  The wedding it's self was.... not the best experience but being in P.E.I with friends and family was amazing and so relaxing! The lobster was delish and the weather and the beaches were amazing! I posted photos below of the past month!*

100 YEARS!



Margs and Tacos*!


the girls!


The Rodeo!

A 10 Gallon!


Bull Ridin'


Cottage in P.E.I


tanning, tanning & tanning!


beautiful!


i love foot prints in the sand!


besties!


beach bon-fires for Jon's Birthday!




how to eat a lobster.....




the best lobster linguini EVER!


the Bride and Groom


<3 p="p">
Dalvay by the Sea with the Royals!


Drinks at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel







No comments:

Post a Comment