Pinterest*

Friday 3 January 2014

hello 2014!

Now that the total craziness of the holidays is over I think I can now try to focus on blogging more frequently! The holidays are such a crazy time for EVERYONE! Your eating, drinking and driving {not at the same time} all over the place to see people you love and miss! I hope everyone had an amazing and {hopefully} relaxing  holiday and that Santa was good to you! I had a solid 9 days off from work which was amazing! I didn't feel like I had to rush rush rush and I could take my time getting places and wrapping presents! It was nice to be able to spend the holiday's back in Ontario for the first time in 2 years! I missed getting together with my girlies and maybe having a bit too much wine...or waking up on Christmas Morning in my parents house.... so weird! Here are some snap shots of the past few weeks! I'm planning on doing a holiday gift round up a bit later! Happy 2014! Here's to new beginnings and happy changes!*

the ladies at our Holiday Craft Party!

we crafted wine glasses and champagne flutes! The goal was to resemble these Bubbly Gold Flutes sold at Chapters!

The Griswold's never get old...!

Just  call me Martha! A little holiday spread for some festivities!
I made marinated bocconcini {recipe}, sea salt & vinegar sweet potato chips {recipe}
and chocolate stuffed frozen raspberries {here}! I also made frozen fruit skewers for the wine and sugar dusted rosemary for an eggnog garnish!
 
Christmas Vacation Commencing!

Christmas dinner at the parents...

 so.full.
 
little Effy in her new Canada Pooch coat from Santa!
 
totally loving my new Bodum French Press from my sister

us skating at Nathan Phillips Square!

I didn't fall which was a bonus!

New Years Eve outfit!
{BCBG Onesie old - seen here}

Happy New Year!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment