Pinterest*

Monday 26 September 2011

Stuff You'll Love

You'll Love: OPI Quick Drying Drops
Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis.  These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well! *

I am a nail polish addict.  Every time I walk into a store that sells OPI or Essie I treat myself.   I've always hated the tedious task painting my finger nails though. Waiting for the paint to dry was annoying. You always want to do stuff immediately after you paint your nails...apparently it's crucial to open that jar, or change your top. Then I found OPI Quick Drying Drops at Sephora. This product is fast and amazing!  I've tried other "quick drying" top coats or polishes, that don't actually dry quickly. 

The bottle instructs you to wait 1-2 minutes after you've applied your second coat of polish for best results. I highly suggest you follow this...the product is a miracle worker but went paint is wet paint. Apply one - two drops, and a patient wait of a WHOLE 2 minutes... and TADA dry nail polish!  As an added bonus the drops include vitamin E and jojoba oil that help keeps your nails in great condition. 

 I've been using this product for 3 years now and will never stop or turn back.  The bottle is small {3oz} but lasts about 3 - 4 months (depending on how often you change your polish colour).  I usually stock up whenever I head to Sephora. Trust me. You will want try this. Painting your nails will never be the same.

OPI Quick Drying Drops: $14 Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment