Pinterest*

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Stuff You'll Love

You'll Love: Bumble and bumble Shampoo and Conditioner*
Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis.  These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well! *


Since I've moved to Calgary, my hair has gone from shine and smooth to dry and coarse. The air here is so dry that everything needs extra hydrating. The move has forced me to find new salons and hair stylists {which has been stressful}. I was comfortable and content with my hairdresser of 25 years and my esthetician since high school. They knew what I wanted and how I wanted it done. But now, I have to put my trust into someone I've never met to help me with my new dry hair situation. Back in Ontario, I use to use Paul Mitchell for colour treated hair, and loved it. But sadly, Paul isn't making the cut anymore. Finally this weekend, on my way to the grocery store, I stopped into a salon called "Curious" {for those of you who live in Calgary, it's located at North Hill Mall}. This salon has at least 100 different products to choose from. The girl at the reception was very helpful in recommending hydrating shampoos and conditioners and put emphasis on those she had tried herself. I finally settled on "Creme de Coco" by Bumble and bumble. You can read up on their history and company {here}

Creme de Coco is specifically designed, using moisture rich ingredients such as; Coconut Oils and Extract and Murumuru Butters to help restore the moisture, shine and softness of your dried out hair, while minimizing frizziness and increasing flexibility. {For a complete list of ket ingredients go here}
The added bonus?.....It smells absolutely amazing!  I've only used this product three times since I got it, and I already notice a huge difference in the texture and overall look of my hair. It's probably one of the best shampoos I've ever used.

Bb makes products for straight, curly, thin, thick, dry, coloured, damaged, red, blonde, brown hair...and this list goes on. Trust me, if you have hair, you'll love this shampoo. If your salon doesn't carry Bb you can purchase it at Sephora or at Bumble and bumble

Creme de Coco {80z}: $20 Bumble and bumble

No comments:

Post a Comment