Pinterest*

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream

Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis. These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well!





I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again….my skin has gotten crazy dry since moving to Alberta. I think I’ve gone through 2-3 different facial moisturizers that have been recommended on various blogs for dry skin and none cured my skin. Finally, I went to speak to the cosmetician, at Shoppers Drug Mart of all places, and she recommended a gel cream {she obviously recommended a higher end brand} but never having tried a gel cream before I opted for the Garnier Refreshing Gel Cream to start out. This Moisture Rescue Gel Cream locks in moisture and blocks out dryness, combining pure antioxidant fruit water extract {Grape Extract} and skin conditioning vitamins {Vitamin E} for an ultra-light hydration.


Grape Extract and Vitamin E?

Grape Extract is rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, refreshes tones and intensively hydrates dry skin. While Vitamin E helps in the purification, conditioning and soothing of your skin while strengthening its natural protective barrier.

I really love this cream. My dry skin is basically gone, and my skin doesn’t feel heavy or oily like it did with the other moisturizers I’ve used in the past, and even my complexion and the tightness of my skin has improved. For $10.99 {50ml} you really can’t go wrong. I’m on the fence with weather I want to spend an extra $30 for a more prestigious product or stick to what is working right now {I’ll keep you posted because I’m running low}. But you really can’t beat the lightness and hydrating qualities of this moisturizer, not to mention it smells delicious! Have you used gel creams in the past?

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart and wherever Garnier products are sold!*



No comments:

Post a Comment