Pinterest*

Thursday 10 May 2012

...the weekend in photos! {and my 26th!}


This past weekend was my 26th! Despite everything happening back home, we decided to head to Banff and try to have an amazing time ringing in my Birthday. The weather was perfect {as usual} we had a delicious meal at the Banff Grizzly House, which is a hilarious 70's swingers club turned fondue restaurant! {nothing has been changed since the 70's which adds to the experience}. We went hot tubing during the super moon, and stoked the fire! A very relaxing birthday weekend!  On my actual Birthday...{which was Monday} we made homemade sushi and ate way too many cupcakes!*


my birthday outfit 

we did not opt for the 'exotic dinner'

beef, lobster, buffalo, bison and elk...oh my!

sizzling away

delicious toblerone chocolate fondue

just in case you need to call your table from the washroom

beautiful Banff morning


one day we will live in the rockies

getting ready to roll!

delicious

confetti cupcakes! my favorite*

amazing nine west pumps from the boy

super chic wrapping paper

No comments:

Post a Comment