Pinterest*

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Life Lately....*

Life Lately....* I just realized that I haven't posted in about 2 weeks...However, the past few weeks have been such a whirlwind. As I've said in previous posts, my grandma wasn't doing to well...and she passed on May 9th. So....the next day I flew home for 5 days. It was obviously not an ideal reason to be visiting home....but I got to spend a lot of time with family, and saw so many friends, my best friend and I got to ring in our Birthdays, so it turned out to be amazing. THEN...it was MAY 2-4 weekend...and that in itself explains why I didn't post at all this past weekend....BUT....to all my Canadian readers, I hope you had a fabulous long weekend and that the weather was as amazing for you as it was for us! Here a a few snaps from the past 2 weeks and my travels home!*


heading home...

my parent's backyard


love lilacs

Lake Ontario on a sunny day!


me, grandma and sis*

grandma's engagement ring

me & the girls*

truth*

new dress from H&M and gold belt

new summer bag from Aldo

big night on the town in hammertown
{new BCBG skirt}

sock bun success!

hair cut time!

our new couch *kivik*


May 2-4 Kananaskis Country Hike

Horned Mountain Sheep

Happy 3rd Birthday Koda*


May 2-4 Bonfire*

No comments:

Post a Comment