Pinterest*

Wednesday 15 May 2013

VEGAS BABY!

Wow! What a crazy few weeks this has been! As you all know I went to Vegas for my Birthday with a few friends and it was absolutely amazing! I cannot believe I've never ventured to sin city before this....! Tanning, drinking, eating, tanning....so amazing but so exhausting all at the same time! I feel like I haven't slept in weeks! We stayed at the Monte Carlo right on the strip! It was just the right amount of crazy and relaxed. It isn't as massive and confusing as the other hotels like the MGM and Bellagio which was such a relief {I had enough trouble finding my room daily!} and the pool had NO CHILDREN which was great and there was an awesome DJ and pool games on the weekend which kept things interesting and fun! We also got amazing tickets to Rock of Ages which I totally recommend it was so good, we got guest list to see Calvin Harris DJ at the MGM grand with 10,000 of our closest friends and we walked up the strip to Fremont Street {old Las Vegas}! Here are a few photos from the trip!*

heaven

beach babes*

 sisters!

friends!

Kicking Cowgirl!

Vegas' Best Party Indeed!

Calvin Harris craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment