Pinterest*

Wednesday 1 May 2013

what's in my carry on?


Well, this is it! In 24 hours I will be desert bound! I am beyond excited to get out of Calgary for the weekend! It's been snowing all week can you believe that!? I always have so much trouble packing. I'm one of those people that think there is going to be a need for every single item I own, and always end up over packing. This time around I laid out clothes by day to make sure I ONLY pack what I need! However, when it comes to packing my carry on I usually just throw everything that I normally have in my purse; in addition to my IPad, camera and passport into my carry on bag.  Normally my Lululemon gym bag does the trick, but tomorrow I will be taking my new Michael Kors tote! I'm not one to travel with extra essentials {toothbrush, underwear, change of clothes, etc} encase my luggage gets lost like most responsible travelers, but I do travel light, one day when my luggage gets lost I'll be cursing myself.... {knock on wood this doesn't happen tomorrow}! I hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend and Happy Cinco de Mayo! I will re-cap my weekend when I get back!*






No comments:

Post a Comment