Pinterest*

Friday 18 October 2013

from Michelle Tanner to The Row




Who growing up in the 90's didn't love Full House. I came home everyday after school and had to watch it....who am I kidding I'm still obsessed with the 90's sitcom and love watching it and looking up random trivia and information. It's obvious that the most successful after the show are the Olsen Twins. They aren't in the spot light per say but their movies and eye for fashion have made the 26 year olds millionaires! I recently read this article {here} where the twins told Style News Now that little Michelle Tanner use to wear Marc Jacobs and Chanel on the show! Who knew...that's beyond amazing! They also designed their own wardrobe at the age of 5! When I was 5 I was playing with Barbie and Polly Pockets..... {fail}. This article lead me to The Edit where the twins talk about their new high fashion line The Row, founded to mirror the high-class quality of London's Savile Row. The Olsen's are very concentrated on fit and their goal is to be able to pair their everyday luxury wear with luxury designer labels such as Chanel and Marc Jacobs.

You can shop The Row at NET-A-PORTER but sadly, don't expect to be able to afford anything. The collection is beautiful but casual, ideal for pairing with statement pieces. Below are a few of my favorites from the collection that I will covet from afar!*


 
 
 
 
 




 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment