Pinterest*

Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Favorites!

Friday! These past few weeks have been so busy I haven't got a chance to post...! BUT...I got a lot accomplished around the house and in life! I finally received all my shot glasses from out west, so we attempted to hang those up on floating shelves... {photos to follow later}, we painted the wall in the kitchen with chalkboard paint which I'm so excited about... but you have to wait 3 days for it to dry, so once it's completely finished.... photos! I got some Christmas shopping started, and even started decorating the condo! The balcony is basically a Griswold Christmas compared to all other  balconies! Below are my favorite things from this past week! Have a happy weekend!*

Christmas lights on the balcony!

I decorated the office tree!

The Sunlife Building put up a tree in our lobby!!!

found this AMAZING romper at Top Shop - $88

I died when I found this AMAZING plunging dress at Mendocino! - $299

No comments:

Post a Comment