Pinterest*

Thursday 7 November 2013

CMA Awards Best Dressed

Well it's award season again! And the CMA Awards aired last night! I taped it because I need to skip through the boring speeches, the terrible performances and Taylor Swift. So today I'm just going to post about the best dressed! Carrie Underwood takes the #1 spot. She looked stunning on the red carpet. Normally her hair and makeup are amazing but I don't really love her dress choices. I'm not a huge ball gown lover and I feel she tends to choose those for the red carpet, so I'm so happy to see she went for something much more figure flattering and on trend. I also cannot get over her legs. I WISH I had legs like hers....#jealous. Her outfit choices for the actual awards show however.....not so great. But her LEGS.... gah! Anyways below are my top picks from the night!*

Ralph & Russo with Jimmi Choo Shoes
 
Robert Cavalli
Miranda was also a top pick! She looks STUNNING in this electric blue gown. She has lost some weight, slimmed down and chose a very flattering dress. Good for her because she normally looks kind of trashy {in my opinion}. I feel like her hair should be up in a low bun....to show off the dresses neck line...?!
 
Georges Chakra
Stunning! And I'm so glad her hair has finally grown back! And she looks like she has put on some weight since her Dancing with the Stars days, I think she looks amazing! She was too skinny before!
 
Naeem Khan
Jennifer Nettles was on the worst dressed list but I really like this drop waist gown! I think she looks amazing for just having a baby not too long ago! I love the beading on the top and the tulle skirt on the bottom I would choose this dress in a heart beat! And her makeup looks great, I feel she is missing something maybe a clutch but details...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment