Pinterest*

Tuesday 12 November 2013

weekend snaps!

This past weekend my boyfriend and I ventured off to Detroit. Not the most beautiful and safe place to be heading to but... it was his birthday...concert tickets were purchased...so Detroit! I really only have one thing to say about Detroit.....culture shock. People think Toronto is dangerous. I feel 1000 times safer here than I would ever feel in Detroit. The city is totally bankrupt and abandon. Buildings are falling apart businesses have totally relocated to other parts of Michigan and I didn't feel safe walking to my valet parked car, let alone walking downtown to the concert. But it was such a super fun weekend...our hotel room was amazing we stayed at the Motor City Hotel and Casio {felt like a mini Vegas}....with terry cloth robes, a mini bar, room service and a huge sunken bathtub.... I didn't leave the room except to go to the concert! Here are a few IPhone snaps!*

I did!

have to love the $10.00 magnum....!

view

concert outfit
{Dress: Target    Jacket: Olive and Oak    Boots: Aldo}

hotel lounge...delish Fig Martinis!
 
 
 
The Fillmore
 
these chandeliers were to DIE...so vintage


more....
 
 
Dallas...

No comments:

Post a Comment