Pinterest*

Saturday 12 April 2014

life got the best of me...

April already, time really flies by when life gets the best of you. I can't tell you how many times I logged in to create a blog post and just felt uninspired. I didn't know what to say that would be of interest to anyone, so I just ignored it. Thinking about it I've realized that for me, blogging doesn't necessarily need inspiration it's more of a way to escape the everyday madness and talk about things that I love and that interest me.

Recently my boyfriend moved to Bermuda for a work contract, just for 3 months. But this is the longest we have ever been apart and I was finding it very hard to cope. I developed anxiety and stress out of nowhere and it really started to consume my life. I've made a promise to myself that as part of my coping and healing process I'm going to try to blog once a day if not every other day as a way to take my mind off everything around me that's causing me stress! I use to blog everyday and I want to get back into that routine! Time to give this another try!*


No comments:

Post a Comment