Pinterest*

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Nude Lacquer for Spring

Nude Lacquer for Spring

Nude Lacquer for Spring by vodka-caviar 

I have been on the hunt for the perfect nude nail polish for awhile....some are too dark for my skin tone some are too light. It's hard to find the perfect colour! After many {failed} attempts I think I have finally found a few choices that I think will work! Last week Shoppers Drug Mart had a buy 1 get 1 free nail polish special so I invested in Essie Topless & Barefoot and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Pink Slip....so far so good! I have heard rave reviews about Topless & Barefoot  so I was super excited to try it out...as well as Ballerina Slippers {which is always sold out}!  Sometimes you just want something subtle on your nails! What are your favorite nude colours? What ones do you recommend?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment