Pinterest*

Saturday 12 November 2011

5 Favorite Things...

Five Favorite Things...!

Five Favorite Things...! by vodka-caviar 


Now that I have an office job, 90% of my wardrobe has to be 'business casual' which I am not a fan of.  I find business casual clothing uncomfortable to wear and difficult to pick out.  I was never a fan of Zara, but now that I have to wear a certain type of clothing to work I have really warmed up to the store!  I always find amazing work approved clothing with a trendy and unique twist that I can wear to work and also outside of work...which is a huge bonus!  Here a my top 5 finds this week at Zara!*

Zara polka dot shirt
$60 - zara.com

Zara blazer
$189 - zara.com

Zara vest
$90 - zara.com

Zara short pants
$80 - zara.com

Zara bootie heels
$90 - zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment