Pinterest*

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Slatkin & Co Candles
Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis.  These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well!

Since moving into our apartment I have really embraced the decorating experience. I've found myself wondering into home store that I would never have gone into prior to us moving here. I've loved being able to envision an idea and create and style our apartment the way we want it. I have slo become obsessed with candles. I find them an easy way to add ambiance and style to a room, while adding subtle and refreshing scents.

Bath & Body Works carries a home fragrance line called Slatkin & Co. They make great smelling products at really affordable prices. And since it is sold at Bath & Body works you can count on amazing sales and promotions! {I recently purchased two 14.5oz candles for $25}. Personally, I only purchase the candles {I feel air fresheners are too over-powering for the size of our aparatment} but all air fresheners are available in the same scents as the candles and are also frequently on sale. There are so many unique scents to choose from {here}, especially during the holiday months. My favorites are S'more and Cranberry Pear Bellini for everyday use, Winter and Tis' The Season for the holidays!

The larger 14.5oz candles are three-wicked and burn approximatley 40-65 hours! The smaller 4oz candles have one wick and will last approximately 25-40 hours!  What I also like about these candles is they actually but for that amount of time. {I recently purchased a Glade candle that stated a 60 hours burn time and lasted maybe 15}. Each candle is created exclusivley by Harry Slatkin and Home Frangrance Experts and use a blend of begetable wax and lead-free wicks to optimize the life of the candle.

You can puchase these candles and other Slatkin & Co products exclusivley at Bath & Body Works!*


S'more: $19.50 Bath & Body Works      


Tis' The Season: $9.50 Bath & Body Works






No comments:

Post a Comment