Pinterest*

Monday 28 November 2011

The Holidays*: Christmas Tree Time!

This past weekend we experienced our first Chinook {basically when warm winds come in off the mountains and warm up the air}. We went from -28 to +10 basically overnight, and the whole city was in a wind storm lockdown!  It was crazy! But becuase of the pressure changes I've been getting crazy migraines that last for a few days...So Monday I took a half sick day and slept all afternoon {sorry, no outfit of the day}. When I woke up we decided to go get our Christmas Tree!!! {I know it's early but we couldn't resist!}  The YMCA is selling trees for charity this year, $4 a foot! So naturally we decided on a 10 foot tree for our 9 foot ceiling apartment! {needless to say we took a little off the top and bottom!}  But it fits beautifully, and I'm so excited to go home tonight and decorate it!  I put the lights up lastnight and Jon sprayed some fake snow on it!  It's looking good!  But for now, here are some picture of us strapping the tree to the roof of the Jeep!*

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment