Pinterest*

Thursday 24 November 2011

Outfit of the Day: Pink Flowers

I've decided to start posting "Outfits of the Day". Recently I've been having a lot of issues getting ready for work in the morning. I feel everything I own that is "business casual" doesn't fit me right or looks weird. Every job I've ever had before this one I've had to wear a uniform, I use to loath it. But now I secretly miss it! Since unifroms were a staple in my life for the past 10 years my wardrobe has become very casual {except for the essential going out dresses and rompers}. Trying to figure out what to wear everyday has taken me back to those stressful mornings of high school where you felt you needed to dress to impress. At least in University you could get away wearing Lulu's and hoodies everyday. I'm hoping by posting my weekday outfits I can get some feeback from you guys on what looks good and what I should probably never wear again!*

Yesterday {Wednesday} I could not for the life of me get a decent photo of my outfit {I think I need a better camera and a larger mirror}. Anyways, so for the sake of the post I created a set on Ployvore to show you what I wore because I really liked it!*

Outfit of the Day



Maria J Brand Jeans: J Brand
Banana Republic Blouse: Banana Republic
Michael Kors Heels:
Browns Shoes
Return To Tiffany Necklack:
Tiffany & Co
.

Pink Braided Belt:
Aldo


1 comment: