Pinterest*

Monday 17 December 2012

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 8

Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Clutch

I had been coveting this Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Clutch since I saw it posted on Lauren Conrad's blog {also mentioned here}. I would go to Holts and humm and haaaa over it, what colour I wanted, what size, it became a mini obsession. Then, when I went to San Francisco back in September I was praying Macy's or Bloomingdale's would have it on sale or at least cheaper....and Bloomingdale's came through! Normally this bag is $295, Bloomingdales had it for significatly cheaper {I cannot rememeber exact pricing} and since I signed up for a Bloomingdales Card I got an additional 30% off, which brought the price down around $165!! I was sooooo thankful I waited! I got the bag for such a steal! You can always count of Bloomies for having great sales!




I really wanted black, but I always want black, so I took a risk and bought this amazing matte purple! Such a great choice especially for summer, and I feel I can still pair this with some winter outfits since the purple isn't too bright! I really love all of Rebecca Minkoff's bags and accessories, their so versitile, well made and orginal looking! Do you own a Rebecca Minkoff?*

No comments:

Post a Comment