Pinterest*

Wednesday 12 December 2012

12 Days of Favorites*

Wow, a year has gone by already! I can't believe it! I thought it would be fun to bring back the 12 Days of Favorites this year! I feel I have been majorly slacking with my blogging lately, so this will be a good chance for me to share some amazing products, places and things I have discovered over the past year!*

Day 12

Everyone has told me that Tea Tree Oil is amazing for problem skin, and instantly clears up any blemishes or redness. While browsing Rocky Mountain Soap Company for some Christmas gifts, I discovered an amazing little thing called the “Breakout Buster”. The Breakout Buster is a combination of natural and therapeutic ingredients that help calm and relieve acne, cold sores and even bug bites! This little stick is jammed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients and essential oils, including Tea Tree Oil {see complete list of ingredients here} that help combat breakouts. Use is easy! Apply 3 – 4 times a day to a freshly washed and dried face and that’s it! BAM blemishes GONE! For $9.50 you can’t go wrong with a 100% natural product that provides amazing results!






If I find my skin is getting bad, I like to pair this product with The Glacier Mud Mask with Tea Tree Oil {$7.50} also from Rocky Mountain Soap Company!*

No comments:

Post a Comment