Pinterest*

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Biore Blemish Flighting Ice Cleanser

Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis. These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well!

I don’t know about you, but as I get older I seem to get more acne? As I told you in a previous post {here} I had the horrifying reality of getting ‘adult acne’ at the age of 23 and it was traumatizing. Wasn’t I supposed to deal with this in high school like everyone else? But the more I chatted with my female friends, the more I realized I wasn’t the only person experiencing this {thank god!}. So began the hunt for the best acne prone skin care {without spending a fortune}. As I discussed in the same post ‘Every Day Skin Care” I use to swear by Le Roche – Posay cleanser and Complex 15 moisturizer. But after living in such a dry climate I found those products didn’t hydrate my skin enough. I made the switch to Vichy Normaderm, mainly because it was what my boyfriend was using, and it seemed pointless to buy two different cleansers. But I didn’t feel like my skin was benefiting, it wasn’t looking any better, and it didn’t really feel all that clean after use. This past November one of my good friends was visiting and I happen to be out of face wash and randomly used hers. The next day I looked in the mirror and my blemishes literally disappeared over night, it was amazing! I obviously ran out the next day and purchased this miracle cleanser, Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser! For $9.99 a bottle you cannot go wrong! Your skin instantly feels refreshed, clean and revitalized. You will immediately notice a difference in your skins appearance, blemishes and red spots will be gone and your skin will look healthier. I also switched out my moisturizer which I mentioned {here} to Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream, the combination of these two products has drastically changed the overall look of my skin. My skin is clearer and hydrated and my make-up goes on much smoother! For such an inexpensive product the results are amazing!





I have also started using an great product from Rocky Mountain Soap Company called the “Blemish Buster” which I will post during my “12 Days of Favorites” starting tomorrow!*





No comments:

Post a Comment