Pinterest*

Wednesday 19 December 2012

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 6

San Francisco, California

Back in September Jon and I went to San Francisco on a little post summer vacation {I basically forced us to go to see Dave Matthews, but minor details!}. Both of us had never been to California, and everyone I have ever talked to has loved the city, so I was so excited to go! I fell in LOVE! I'm very much a beach, sun and warmth kinda girl {San Fran isn't THAT warm} but having the ocean and beaches right at your finger tips did it for me! The city is amazing, exiting and full of life! There is always something going on, always a happy hour somewhere to ease the pain of walking up those huge hills {you'll definatly get a leg work out} the tolly's make you feel like your DJ Tanner in the opening scene of Full House, and Santa Cruz has the best fish tacos you'll ever eat {well worth the trip!}. Here are a few IPhone snaps from our trip!*

I {heart} San Fran*

Hanging on for dear life...!

SF*

Few from Alcatraz

Picnic in the park with the "Painted Ladies"

Santa Cruz Boardwalk

Bike ride across the Bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment