Pinterest*

Monday 4 March 2013

Changes..*

Changes. There have been A LOT of them lately. Where to start? I guess I'll tackle the biggest change I've made, I QUIT MY JOB. Yes...in two weeks I will be unemployed {hopefully not for long...but still unemployed}. When we first moved to Calgary I was not in any position to be picky with employment. I needed a job and I needed one quick! Luckily, I landed two great EA {executive assistant} positions with awesome benefits, weekend and holidays off and flex friday's.... two years have passed, and I don't feel fulfill, satisified or at all happy. Needless to say I felt trapped...trapped in a job because of money and benefits. I'm 26 {soon to be 27} and I didn't like this feeling, the feeling of being so far removed from my support system and working an unfulfilling job in a city I'm not totally in love with.  After MANY hours/months of back and fourth...I decided {with support from my awesome bf of course} that quitting my job, taking some time off and figuring out what is best for me {and my mental health!}is the best decision I could make for me {and my relationship}.  Maybe my whole perspective on the city will change and we won't move back to Ontario come June... you never know until you try! I have to say....after I resigned a HUGE weight was lifted and I felt like there was an end to the unhappiness and a start to finding something I LOVE in Calgary.

and finally...a not so serious change....!*


BEFORE......


AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment